Horizontal/vertical dual grade laser with receiver TE 90 ALIGN for automated alignment as well as automatic
slope adjustment in two axes.
The inclined plane will be monitored even without detector. An immediate adjustment will follow at thermal or mechanic changes.
The integrated masking function of the laser beam protects road users and pedestrians and prevents false measurements due to reflection (e.g. glass surfaces).
- Simple to operate and very fast target acquisition
- Automatic slope adjustment up to +/- 15%
- Automatic alignment function
- Search range up to 9°
- Continuous tracking of the laser beam when there is a change in the receiver position
- TILT in levelling
- Storage of last slope values
- Range up to 750m
- Illuminated LCD display
- Masking function of the laser beam
- Alignment work
- Slope determination
- Gardening and landscaping
- Structural and civil engineering
- Road construction
- VISION 2N AUTOSLOPE ALIGN HIGH POWER
- TE 90 ALIGN Detector
- Protective case