Horizontal/vertical dual grade laser with receiver TE 90 ALIGN for automated alignment as well as automatic
slope adjustment in two axes.
In case of strong vibrations and major temperature fluctuations, the rotor shuts off automatically to prevent false measurements.
The integrated masking function of the laser beam protects road users and pedestrians and prevents false measurements due to reflection (e.g. glass surfaces).
- Simple to operate and very fast target acquisition
- Automatic slope adjustment up to +/- 15%
- Automatic alignment function
- Search range up to 9°
- Continuous tracking of the laser beam when there is a change in the receiver position
- TILT in levelling
- Storage of last slope values
- Range > 80 m (In favourable conditions, up to 200 m possible)
- Illuminated LCD display
- Plummet beam
- Alignment work
- Slope determination
- Gardening and landscaping
- Structural and civil engineering
- Road construction
- VISION 2N ALIGN
- TE 90 ALIGN Detector
- Protective case